Monday 16 March 2015

How to enhance beauty from within

Katy Young, online beauty editor at the Telegraph, explains how she nurtures her inner-most beauty every day


Personal trainer in the gym
'Taking time out to exercise clears my mind and energises me' says Katy Young 
I set my alarm for 5.45am so that I can fit in a session with a personal trainer before work as I find it clears my mind and gives me energy.
By 9am I’m in the office with breakfast from the canteen – anything from poached eggs to a latte, depending on how I’m feeling. I’m not obsessive about my diet, but I do try to keep it healthy. If I do snack, I stick to dark chocolate to avoid that sugar spike and crash.
The mornings are the most important time of my working day. I’ll look at photographs of events from the night before, go through embargoed press releases and, while first and foremost I write, I also edit and upload copy from our regular columnists to the website.
I usually leave the office at about 4.30pm to attend meetings about new products, launch events, or to test out a treatment or an exercise class.
Whatever I’m doing, I try to be in bed by 11.30pm, having cleansed my face twice – once to remove make-up and once to clean the skin – and applied an anti-ageing serum, face cream and eye cream. I don’t really wind down – I normally check email, Instagram and Twitter right up until my head hits the pillow.
Source:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/lifestyle/beautiful-skin/11331444/how-to-enhance-beauty-from-within.html


No comments:

Post a Comment