Monday 16 March 2015

‘Meditation is about valuing your time’

Louise Androlia ran her own fashion label for six years and now works as a life coach and tarot reader. Here, she reveals her daily routine and shares some lifestyle tips

Louise Androlia
Lifestyle expert: Louise Androlia works as a life coach and tarot reader 
The way I live my life is very much about looking after my health and working for myself allows me to do that.
At university I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and was so ill I couldn’t walk. But after changing my diet, my symptoms improved by about 70 per cent within three weeks.
I’ve since been diagnosed with an autoimmune condition called Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and to manage that I avoid sugar, gluten and grains, so breakfast might be an apple and blueberries with coconut yogurt.
Before that, I’ll have done some exercise. Blogilates.com has online Pilates classes and I do at least 10 minutes a day, then my meditation. To me, meditation is about valuing your time. You can’t do it wrong, even if you just sit and listen to your internal dialogue for two minutes.
The rest of my day is spent seeing clients in person or via Skype – I usually see no more than four in a day – writing for the magazines I contribute to, fitting in lunch and resting when I need to. I try not to work in the evenings. Instead I’ll often see friends for dinner, but I always leave some evenings to myself as I equally enjoy my own company.
About Imedeen...
Imedeen Skincare tablets are scientifically proven to help enhance beauty from within. They are designed to work from the inside to nourish and protect skin where creams can’t reach. Added to your daily skincare regime, this unique formula improves moisture balance to make skin more supple and smooth with visible improvements in as little as 12 weeks.
Source:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/lifestyle/beautiful-skin/11362592/meditation-inner-beauty.html


No comments:

Post a Comment